The Street Perspective™ Podcast shares quick sound bites on how to play the game called business. Today’s topic is “What the Heck is the Street Perspective.” You have to have entrepreneurial “street smarts” to make a significant impact on your bottom line in today’s business landscape. Sherese Duncan shares a quick overview of how to […]
Effició Media Network
Effició Media Network
Don’t touch that mouse!™ We are the voice of small business in addition to showcasing the voice of entrepreneur’s around the world.
Being a successful small business CEO is defined by you and the team you build to support your business vision. However, Red Diamond Businesses understand that it’s not all about the business, it’s multidimensional. It’s about being the business person you aspire to be so that you can excel at any endeavor you try.
View all programming at the bottom of this page!
Effició Media audience members want to build successful entrepreneurial careers, they want to become the best business professional they can be and they want to acquire the quality lifestyles they’re shooting for. We want to encourage a sense of community that extends across social lines and reaches out to a global audience of entrepreneurs.
At Effició, Inc. we believe that setting out to develop a business should include serious introspection. We need to face ourselves, settle our inner turmoil, and conquer negativity. We can each become the success we want to be. Effició Media was launched in 2005 to expand this mission by providing a medium for our guests and listeners to come together. With wonderful guests and a collaborative format, we’re on our way to becoming the preferred source of action oriented quality multimedia programming focused on the small business CEO.
We’ve partnered with the Internet to bring our shows to life!
Effició teaches that “there is no box, ” we’re bringing this same philosophy to Effició Media. We are attracted to those who share our values and who want to learn how to secure the Red Diamond – the prized and precious traits which help us break some of the barriers to resistance and provide instant attraction to the marketplace.
Entrepreneurs face unique challenges and have many questions on their quest for success. Now there’s a global forum for entrepreneurs to “air” their thoughts, get accelerated exposure, get access to those who are doing it and loving it, and/or to voice their own successes, challenges, or whatever is on their mind. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or are a seasoned CEO…Effició Media boasts shows and publications that are entertaining, spicy, sophisticated yet full of useful solutions that you can use right now!
Effició Media Vision
To provide accelerated access to expert advice and tools to help entrepreneurs expand their reach globally and to build and grow their businesses exponentially.
Effició Media Mission
Our mission is to promote the growth, prosperity and well-being of those we serve (our listeners and sponsors).
Effició Media is committed to becoming the industry leader for producing top-quality programming and matching our content with a highly-targeted small business audience to provide the best possible experience for our listeners. Furthermore, we consider it our responsibility to contribute to the future of radio, broadcasting and publishing.
Don’t touch that mouse!™
Effició Media places your business on the information superhighway through Effició Radio Network, Effició TV Network and Red Diamond Concepts Publishing. Connect with us and join this opportunity to consistently connect with a global audience of entrepreneurs who come together to reveal expert advice and resources to reach greatness!
Easy Online Access to your global source for small business media starts here!
What do you need? If you’re an entrepreneur, let us know what you need. Our multimedia programming is about supporting you – so tell us what topics you’re interested in and what tools and advice you need to build your business.
Send us an email media@Efficio.biz. Or, if you’re ready to get to the CORE of your business and live the entrepreneurs lifestyle on your terms, join our Subscriber Community for exclusive updates to educational programming!
Check out our latest shows and programming by choosing your show below!
- A Different Perspective on Entrepreneurial Street Smarts
- Continuing the Conversation on Organizational Behavior
- CEO Skill Development: Top Three Skills to Perfect Now!
- CEO Skill Development: 10 Key Skills and 9 Visionary Skill Sets
- Let’s Talk Real (CEO) Life: The Ultimate Goal
- Let’s Talk Real (CEO) Life: Speaking Up
- Let’s Talk Real (CEO) Life: How You Think
- Let’s Talk Real (CEO) Life: Attitude Adjustment
- 4 Quick Tips to Have a Good Interview
- The Essence of Giving and Sharing w/ Sheryl Lee Ralph
- Maintaining Vitality, Vibrancy, Passion, and Beauty
- Make Millions with Your Voice!
- Perseverance, Persistence, & Confidence with Cathy Hughes
- Don’t Let Fear Get in the Way
- Fit, Focused, Organized, and Disciplined w/ Susan Taylor
- Dressing for the occasion INSIDE & OUT
- Bread and Butter Sales Keeps You in Business
- Resistance, Fear, and Negative Connotations with Asking for Help
- April 23 Live Blog Session: Taming the Beast: Files, Content and Information
- Taming the Beast: Files, Content and Information
- April 16 Live Blog Session: Best Tips for getting focused fully engaged and finished!
- Meet Deadlines, Get Focused and Finish What You’ve Started
- April 9 Live Blog Session: Delegating Strategies
- When and What to Delegate
- Theft, Security and Reporting: Employee vs. Employer
- Dear CEO, is your organizational behavior meter working?
- Amanda Carroll Interview on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- Trust, Training, Compensation, OH MY!
- It’s All About the Green! (Money that is)
- Eden Kidane Interviewed on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- Spring Cleaning: What (professional) area do you tackle first?
- Marjorie Jamison Interviewed on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- Cash is King and You Are Its Servant
- Lenore Vassil Interviewed on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- Don’t Be Labeled the Grumpy CEO
- What you READ is what you THINK
- Carolina Aponte Interviewed on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- Stay on Top of Your Business Game
- Leon Nicks Interview on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- Let’s Talk Real Life: Mind Stability
- Pilar Long Interview on The CORE Diaries™ with Sherese Duncan
- The CORE Diaries™ Cast Members Share Juicy Details!
- (pilot): News, Gossip and Trends
- Become a Competitive Force in Your Market
- How to Self Publish Your Book
- The Business of Women’s Sexual Empowerment
- The CORE Diaries™ Reality Show…Showing Spring 2014
- Getting to the CORE of Business® “interviews”: Efficio’s Business Planning Intensive Training with JCSU’s Sherrill Hampton
- Getting to the CORE of Business® “workshops”: YouTube Marketing for Small Business
- Getting to the CORE of Business® “interviews”: Sherese Duncan Presents Workshop for City of Charlotte MED Week 2012
- Why Isn’t My Website Making Any Money?