Stay connected to Effició and your community of alumni from around the world.
Effició’s alumni program was formed to create opportunities for our students of entrepreneurship to continue development and growth through application of their education and research.
- Our vision is to perpetuate collaboration, connection and advancement for entrepreneurial students, professionals, and executives.
- Our mission is to build a strong, focused support system, including a resource network to share ideas, a research hub to communicate meaningful strategies, an innovation incubator to fuel ideas, and tools that provide continuous skill development.
- Our purpose is to conduct comprehensive research in the areas of entrepreneurial thinking and learning that fosters continuous advancement in operations, cash flow, and strategic planning of alumni firms.
Our main priorities are to:
- Increase Intelligence
- Provide Knowledge
- Encourage Applied Practice
We plan to collaborate with national and international entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and visionary decision makers to create an atmosphere of candor and purpose, where innovative thinking and learning lead to strategic action for alumni.
Action that produces results for our alumni, collaborators, and supporters.
We also have a focused community outreach program available for our alumni as collaborators and supporters. Our community outreach initiatives reflect our pledge to share expertise, professional experience, and research to meet the needs and contribute to the entrepreneurial initiatives that advance the learning opportunities and life experiences of individuals within our community, and sister communities around the world.
For entrepreneurial students who complete Effició’s education programs, your alumni membership includes:
- Access to initiatives described above
- Private Forum for connection and networking
- Updates to 24EDU and CORE10 tools and resources
- Access to Alumni sponsored events and socials
- Access to select business, marketing, and entrepreneurship research from Effició.org
- Priority access to our yearly Red Diamond retreats
If you’re a graduate of any of our “Getting to the CORE of Business” programs and would like to join as an Alumni, contact Linda Lyons, your community liaison,
at 866-934-2673 or email email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation!