Develop a focused work management strategy
Some of the biggest obstacles to operating and managing a profitable business are lack of knowledge, lack of strategic direction, and lack of business organization. If you don’t address and ultimately overcome these issues, executing a profitable business will always be a struggle for you. Not to mention time management and the technology required to implement key business goals.
Well, problem solved!
We’ll walk you — step by step — through organizing and planning your time, your work, your goals, and key operational activities short and long-term, to help YOU gain new clients and revenue consistently!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Make Time Management Your Friend
- Develop a Work Management Plan
- Sharpen Your Vision, Strategy, Goals, and Initiatives
- Learn Key Work Management Tools
Section 1: Developing Your Work Management Strategy
Section 2: Using Goals to Structure Your Most Impactful Tasks
Section 3: Organizing Your Work Into Seven Main Categories
Skill Sets Covered: (those in bold)
Effició’s Nine Skill Sets of Entrepreneurial Visionaries (NSSEV)
- Adaptive Skills
- Artistic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Social Skills
- Technology Skills
- Visionary Skills
Next Course Date: August 23, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM EST.
Format: Online Classroom (Zoom)
Materials: Digital Text and Workbook
*MP4 Video: Streaming and Download
Registered Students: $0 (Become a student of entrepreneurship)
- Your investment includes materials, credentialing, and live training.
- *Registered Students of Entrepreneurship get 24/7 access to the course downloads.
- You may transfer your course payment to another course if the course is canceled.
- Refunds are not available for this course; investment can be used for another course with 48 hours’ notice.
- If you’re not satisfied with your course you may contact student services to discuss.
If you have any questions about this course or need to talk to an education team member, call our office at 866-934-2673 or email email@example.com.
*Recordings are created using third-party software; therefore we do not offer refunds due to recording challenges or problems. It is encouraged that you attend the live class to get the full benefit of our education.