Get your technology sets in place
With the use of technology, innovation, and the Internet, it’s much easier and more cost-effective to grow your business and gain exposure. You can start by planning your technology sets: sets of applications, software, and hardware that streamline operations, support marketing, and increase sales.
In this course, we’re reviewing the best technology sets for small business owners that use innovative technologies including, web 2.0 & 3.0, virtual worlds, social media, web communications, and other tools to stay fresh and reach customers where they are.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Develop strategic initiatives for technology integration and management
- Increase revenue potential by using the right technology tools
- Sharpen a work management process utilizing the latest web tools
- Execute an action-focused technology productivity system
Section 1: Selecting the Right Technology Tools and Applications for Small Business
Section 2: Creating Technology Sets for Operations and Administration
Section 3: Creating Technology Sets for Marketing and Selling
Section 4: Organizing, Documenting and Systematizing with Technology
Skill Sets Covered: (those in bold)
Effició’s Nine Skill Sets of Entrepreneurial Visionaries (NSSEV)
- Adaptive Skills
- Artistic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Social Skills
- Technology Skills
- Visionary Skills
Next Course Date: August 30, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM EST.
Format: Online Classroom (Zoom)
Materials: Digital Text and Workbook
*MP4 Video: Streaming and Download
Registered Students: $0 (Become a student of entrepreneurship)
- Your investment includes materials, credentialing, and live training.
- *Registered Students of Entrepreneurship get 24/7 access to the course downloads.
- You may transfer your course payment to another course if the course is canceled.
- Refunds are not available for this course; investment can be used for another course with 48 hours’ notice.
- If you’re not satisfied with your course you may contact student services to discuss.
If you have any questions about this course or need to talk to an education team member, call our office at 866-934-2673 or email email@example.com.
*Recordings are created using third-party software; therefore we do not offer refunds due to recording challenges or problems. It is encouraged that you attend the live class to get the full benefit of our education.