Operate your business like a well-oiled machine
Efficient business operations stem from interdependent systems and processes built around a central business model. The process of business model construction is part of business strategy. Once the business strategy has been identified, the business model is then executed by business operations. For your business to not only function properly but also profitably, each infrastructure system must harmoniously work together:
It can take a lot of time, energy, and money to not only run the business but also acquire and keep clients. This course will walk you through step-by-step how to create, streamline and document efficient business operations.
- Understand Why Your TOTAL Business is the Ultimate System
- Associate Key Functions with Systems and Associated Processes
- Avoid the Most Common Operational Mistakes
Section 1: Understanding Your “total” Small Business System
Section 2: Business Operations Planning
Section 3: How to Begin Developing Operational Systems and Processes
Skill Sets Covered: (those in bold)
Effició’s Nine Skill Sets of Entrepreneurial Visionaries (NSSEV)
- Adaptive Skills
- Artistic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Social Skills
- Technology Skills
- Visionary Skills
Next Course Date: September 13, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM EST.
Format: Online Classroom (Zoom)
Materials: Digital Text and Workbook
*MP4 Video: Streaming and Download
Registered Students: $0 (Become a student of entrepreneurship)
- Your investment includes materials, credentialing, and live training.
- *Registered Students of Entrepreneurship get 24/7 access to the course downloads.
- You may transfer your course payment to another course if the course is canceled.
- Refunds are not available for this course; investment can be used for another course with 48 hours’ notice.
- If you’re not satisfied with your course you may contact student services to discuss.
If you have any questions about this course or need to talk to an education team member, call our office at 866-934-2673 or email email@example.com.
*Recordings are created using third-party software; therefore we do not offer refunds due to recording challenges or problems. It is encouraged that you attend the live class to get the full benefit of our education.