Learn how to sell, how to market, how to promote, how to survive.
Most business owners rely on only one business as their sole source of income. However, most business owners who make their living through entrepreneurship do so by maintaining Multiple Streams of Profit. In other words, own a diversified portfolio of cash cows. Take this course to gain practical knowledge of how to structure a multidimensional business model (MBM) and operate it for success as well as learn what an entrepreneurial career really entails.
When you open your eyes to the potential income opportunities that exist in the marketplace, you can begin to explore a constant and predictable flow of income through entrepreneurship.
Take this course to learn what ENTREPRENEURSHIP is really about!!!
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand What a Multidimensional Business Model Is
- Discover the Five Attributes for a Successful MBM
- Discover How Planning Can Prevent Your Success
- Learn Why Social Media is Just the Beginning
- Learn the Big Three (must haves) for a Sustainable MBM
Section 1: Developing Your Entrepreneurial Identity
Section 2: Building an Effective Business Model
Section 3: Business Planning vs. Strategic Planning
Section 4: Marketing Euphoria and Technology Immersion
Skill Sets Covered: (those in bold)
Effició’s Nine Skill Sets of Entrepreneurial Visionaries (NSSEV)
- Adaptive Skills
- Artistic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Social Skills
- Technology Skills
- Visionary Skills
Next Course Date: November 15, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM EST.
Format: Online Classroom (Zoom)
Materials: Digital Text and Workbook
*MP4 Video: Streaming and Download
Registered Students: $0 (Become a student of entrepreneurship)
- Your investment includes materials, credentialing, and live training.
- *Registered Students of Entrepreneurship get 24/7 access to the course downloads.
- You may transfer your course payment to another course if the course is canceled.
- Refunds are not available for this course; investment can be used for another course with 48 hours’ notice.
- If you’re not satisfied with your course you may contact student services to discuss.
If you have any questions about this course or need to talk to an education team member, call our office at 866-934-2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Recordings are created using third-party software; therefore we do not offer refunds due to recording challenges or problems. It is encouraged that you attend the live class to get the full benefit of our education.