Culture Leads Your Organization Through Growth and Innovative Change
The fundamental strength of a company can be related to the development of a strong business vision with strategic initiatives year by year, which should incorporate infinite goals for each area of your business, along with methods to achieve each goal. Once in place, the initiatives provide a means of monitoring your progress and stimulating alternative actions if needed.
If you’re struggling with setting and attaining your strategic business initiatives, join us to get clear about your business vision.
In this course, you will learn:
- Four Business Principles That Drive Your Vision
- Five Things to Know Before Finalizing your Vision
- How to Take Ownership of Your Vision
- Strategies for Setting Infinite Goals
- The Missing Link for Successful Vision Attainment
Section One: Vision, Mission, Purpose…Oh My!
Section Two: Philosophy, Priorities, and Due Diligence
Section Three: Vision Realization Step-by-Step
Skill Sets Covered: (those in bold)
Effició’s Nine Skill Sets of Entrepreneurial Visionaries (NSSEV)
- Adaptive Skills
- Artistic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Social Skills
- Technology Skills
- Visionary Skills
Next Course Date: October 25, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM EST.
Format: Online Classroom (Zoom)
Materials: Digital Text and Workbook
*MP4 Video: Streaming and Download
Registered Students: $0 (Become a student of entrepreneurship)
- Your investment includes materials, credentialing, and live training.
- *Registered Students of Entrepreneurship get 24/7 access to the course downloads.
- You may transfer your course payment to another course if the course is canceled.
- Refunds are not available for this course; investment can be used for another course with 48 hours’ notice.
- If you’re not satisfied with your course you may contact student services to discuss.
If you have any questions about this course or need to talk to an education team member, call our office at 866-934-2673 or email email@example.com.
*Recordings are created using third-party software; therefore we do not offer refunds due to recording challenges or problems. It is encouraged that you attend the live class to get the full benefit of our education.