Research is how founders gauge whether people want their solution, product, or service.
This course provides a comprehensive and practical approach to conducting relevant, useful marketing and business research. We will examine user-generated research and how it may influence decision-making and methodologies to gather, analyze, and interpret data. We will also explore the use of social media as a research tool and conventional research methods.
It’s very easy to lose focus in business; research allows you to maintain and sustain a focused strategy on product development and innovative idea generation. This course will provide a systematic and objective approach to the search for and analysis of information relevant to the identification of business strategies and solutions for business problems.
This course is a good starting point for implementing good research practices into your business operations.
In this course you will learn:
- Research to Create vs Research to Develop
- Main Areas of Research for Marketing
- The Grid System of Business Research
- Valuable Research Resources
Section 1: Research Strategies for Small Business
Section 2: User-Research and Decision Making
Section 3: Four Main Areas of Research to Stay Relevant
Section 4: Basic Research Design
Skill Sets Covered: (those in bold)
Effició’s Nine Skill Sets of Entrepreneurial Visionaries (NSSEV)
- Adaptive Skills
- Artistic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Managerial Skills
- Social Skills
- Technology Skills
- Visionary Skills
Next Course Date: November 8, 2022
Time: 10:30 AM-12:30 PM EST.
Format: Online Classroom (Zoom)
Materials: Digital Text and Workbook
*MP4 Video: Streaming and Download
Registered Students: $0 (Become a student of entrepreneurship)
- Your investment includes materials, credentialing, and live training.
- *Registered Students of Entrepreneurship get 24/7 access to the course downloads.
- You may transfer your course payment to another course if the course is canceled.
- Refunds are not available for this course; investment can be used for another course with 48 hours’ notice.
- If you’re not satisfied with your course you may contact student services to discuss.
If you have any questions about this course or need to talk to an education team member, call our office at 866-934-2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Recordings are created using third-party software; therefore we do not offer refunds due to recording challenges or problems. It is encouraged that you attend the live class to get the full benefit of our education.