We want you to choose our educational programming as part of your growing business library!
Part of Total Entrepreneurial Career development is to “get to the CORE” and let go of unnecessary information that you will probably just store away for later. We continuously dedicate time and resources required to consistently create relevant content and a valuable brand.
We have several options for our students, members, and protege’s for action-oriented content:
- Quarterly Newsletter: It will give you up-to-date straightforward simple and proven business strategies, first notice of our student-only events and programs, and a dose of our “there is no box!” philosophy all via the student blog.
- Comprehensive Tutorials and Challenges: We’re going to help you get ACCELERATED ACCESS to the knowledge you need and how to apply it – WITHOUT you doing the hard work of figuring it out yourself!
- Mentoring and Advising: Join us for live mentoring and advising sessions for steps to make a shift towards a focused business strategy that will positively affect your business success.
- How-to Articles: We’re sharing tips, articles, how-to’s, tools, and audio programs you don’t want to miss!
- Training: Don’t miss out on our High-Value High Impact how-to training, live, and on-demand!
- Learning Events: Get access to our live seminars here in Charlotte, NC covering topics that impact your bottom line!
- Podcasts and Radio Shows: Get access to exclusive tips from renowned experts around the world on demand!
- CORE Diaries Reality Show: Follow our brave business owners and entrepreneurs as they show you first-hand what it’s like to get to the CORE with Effició!
Plus a lot more!!
Whatever your reason for seeking content, resources, and tools, it’s important to pick the right topics that get you closer to your vision. Choose to take action on everything you read within one week; this way you’ll be more selective and your business library will be much more valuable.
To access our growing business library, ease into education with us by joining our Executive Strategy Group!
Here’s to “actionable content!”